lil' time

Saturday, June 5, 2010

it's a "free" day

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a FREE day.....................y wud i say "free"???????me maself didnt noe...
it juz came out so I wrote n named it......but today was a blast...i reli had fun n njoy hang out wif ma gurls.hahaha few days earlier it was a STATIC day but today was a hectic....hahahaha i did sumthing wic not on purpose..lets juz say accidentally....remp-it....n to my surprise ma gal did ask me diz kind of questions dat makes me wonder....y out of sudden...karaoke?swimming n bla..bla...bla... can hardly rmember...its juz too many.sory beb ..questions answered wif question..
told me dat mybe wana start a new lyfe...i admit:))...no more boring, static, feeling blue n gloomy al da time...enterin' a new stage in my lyfe &hearts HAPPINESS. hahah it keeps me alive n how shud i say... mmmmmm energetic. thinkin' of what happened now, diz 3 months naahhh buzy lyfe.... easily get tired n lifeless.

BUT today!!! al my hard work been paid.haha epiness surround me, helping friends even makes me epier n havin fam here wen I reli nid sumone to console me makes me more grateful.. so, cheer up! and seize ur day..no doubt n not a waste of time makin urself epi..if it's work out 4 me... so do YOU! luv u

2 comments:

  1. oi,dont use shortformlah cik kak!tulis fully english bleh x??haih!mslh btul -________-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...cant avoid using shortform la....am used to dat

    ReplyDelete